Chronicles of Cross-Country Motorcycle Adventure

---

7.25.2010

The Night Before

 

 

 

Well its that time! Packed my North Face duffle bag with all the items located on my checklist below. Here I have given you before and after pictures of the bags contents. The army pot and mosquito repellent fan are items I am going to "sleep on" tonight and see if I really need them in the morning. I would rather pack less and have room to pick up small little items along the way. I also included a picture with all my riding gear. Thought it would be kind of deceiving not to include that stuff, eventhough I will be wearing it all day.
I am definitely feeling last minute butterflies about the trip. I think mostly because I will be traveling on my own. But then again that adds to my excitement and freedom of doing whatever I want for the next 30 days. Plus my friend Cole has already booked a plane ticket to meet me in Salt Lake City, UT and is going to follow me for approximately 3 days (Salt Lake City -> Arches NP -> Mesa Verde NP -> Denver). Pretty stoked about that news and will definitely break up trip nicely.
Well the next time you see me post something here my journey will have started and I will have lost approximately 10lbs from sweating ;) Wish me luck.
Posted by Picasa