Chronicles of Cross-Country Motorcycle Adventure

---

4.08.2010

The Boots - Sidi Adventure Rain



Reading review after review, I decided to go with the Sidi Adventure Rain Boots . They finally arrived today and my only initial concern after trying them on is how stiff they are, which allows zero toe flex for shifting. But I'm sure overtime they will loosen up and begin to give a little. Construction of these boots are amazing and definitely worth the price paid for style and innovation. They do run a little big so I suggest going down one size. My normal shoe size is 13 (48 in European sizing) but after trying these on in a store realized they were way too large and went with a 12 (47 in European). My last concern is the heat they will generate during the summer. These boots are rated "waterproof" and I can tell they live up to the title, but this has its drawbacks for summer riding, i.e. how well will they release moisture and heat? Only time will tell after I break them in over the next coming months before my trip.