Chronicles of Cross-Country Motorcycle Adventure

---

6.15.2010

Helmet Cam - Muvi Atom Super Micro



Months ago I purchased the Muvi Atom Super Micro camcorder after failing at properly mounting my regular Canon Elf to my handlebars and coming to the conclusion there had to be another way. After hours of research looking for the right fit I came across this little jewel and have been very happy ever since. It shoots Hi-Res video for ~1.5hrs on a 2GB microSD card (which is included) and comes with tons of attachments so you can play around with many different setups. And at only $79 you would be out of your mind not to get this little gadget. Consider that the highly touted HDPro helmet cam goes for about $200 and and is big and bulky with no attachments included, its a no-brainer. I will post sample videos in the coming days for you to see for yourself.